Monday, May 21, 2007

It's a Monday

Yeah, it's Monday. It has been a mixed day. Jaden was up all night last night so Istarted out tired as it was, but now today he just cries (he's really tired too) and fusses and refuses to take a nap. He'll go to sleep if I hold him, but that's just asking for trouble!! Jakey on the other hand has been a really good boy for me. It's helped a lot that he has been content to play with his blocks and cars and play in the back yard. He hasn't turned the hose on the backyard and sprayed the neighbors cats or windows. He hasn't tried to climb up the front of the fridge to reach things stored up on top. He hasn't colored with a marker all over any chairs. He hasn't tried to turn the computer on by himself. He hasn't tried to get the front doors unlocked so that he can go out in the front yard and pick lemons from the neighbors tree. He hasn't climbed the shelving units in the pantry to reach the "treat box" up on the top shelf. He hasn't snitched an entire box of gogurts from the fridge. He hasn't even chased, hit, kicked, or thrown anything at our cat yet today either. It's been rather nice!! Must be a full moon tonight or something. I can't even imagine what a nice day it would be if Jake was this well behaved AND Jaden was his normal happy self. Wow, it would be HEAVEN!! I have done several loads of laundry and only have 2 left to do and I finished 2 scrapbook pages. It's 2pm and I am wondering if I should press my luck and try to get Jake to take a nap. Hmmmmm....

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers