Saturday, August 8, 2009

Motherhood Job Description...

Ok, so earlier this week Jacob came running in to the kitchen to tell me, "Jaden is naked in the bathroom!" ooookkkk... and I was thinking, "that's bad because why? After all he is potty training." I went upstairs to check on him and I saw him, sans clothing of ANY sort, with a Clorox disinfectant wipe in one hand and the toilet seat in the other. He saw me coming and he quickly threw the non-flushable wipe into the toilet and flushed. AGH! "Jaden, honey what are you doing?!?" He turned around looked at me and said, "Momma's job! Momma's job! Biiiigggg help!" Well, I understood that he thinks it's my job to wipe the bathrooms down everyday and that he was being a big helper and all, but I just had to ask him, "but why are you naked? Where are your clothes?" I should have just left it alone. Will I ever learn? He just stood there and looked at me like I was speaking Chinese. Finally Jake, who had followed me upstairs said, "maybe he finks (thinks) he saw you cleaning the toilet naked, but that must have been a dream cause you don't clean the toilet naked 'cause that would be sooooo silly and you are super -duper silly, but not THAT silly!!" See? Even I have my "silly" standards.

2 comments:

jase said...

Following your blog. You have a beautiful family! And it sounds pretty normal.

Keep-N-Touch said...

That is SO funny, you silly mommy!

My Blog List

Followers