Sunday, September 5, 2010

T minus two, and counting!

Well, 2 more days till school!! Yay!! $200 dollars on school supplies from the official "list", new shoes for all, and a cramp in my hand from writing names on every freakin' crayon, pencil, marker, marker lid, and glue stick (can anyone explain why my 6th grader needs 22 glue sticks???) and we are all set for school. Finally. My little night owl (Kaylee) now has to be ready to leave the house by 6:50 a.m. I don't know how either of us are going to survive! The little boys still have to be at the bus stop at about 7:55, so at least I should be able to concentrate on getting Kaylee ready and out the door before I have to wake the boys up. I am hoping that the separation helps cut down on the morning war zone (aka the kitchen table battle).
Yesterday, Daddy took all the kids, minus Grayson, to "Lucky Lake". Lucky Lake is a gem and mineral "mine". The kids had an awesome time sifting out the rocks, minerals, and gems from the dirt. Of course, that means that now there are even more rocks in our house for me to not see before it's too late and my vacuum sucks them up... and dies, again!

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers