Sunday, January 13, 2008

Lost your Oreo?


Well, Jaden has discovered a new favorite food. He got to have an Oreo cookie for the first time ever and he is in LOVE. He looks like he got into a potted plant and ate the dirt. He made such a mess with his Oreo that I firmly belief that he got more of it stuck on his face and hair then he did in his tummy!
Yesterday our little cousin Aubree had her 5th birthday party. Grandma took Kaylee, Ethan, and Jake down to Maricopa for the party. When they were getting ready to go, Kaylee couldn't find her other tennis shoe. She pouted and whined and hollered and worked up to a tantrum... over a shoe!! Grandma was not pleased. She told Kaylee that she would have to wear her other shoes. Kaylee didn't want to and was very put out to say the least, but finally put on other shoes because Grandma threatened to leave her home. Once they were in the car and on the way, Kaylee calmed down and told Grandma, "I'm sorry I lost my impatience with my shoes."

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers