Sunday, January 13, 2008

Nursery. To be or not to be.

Well, even though children have to be 18 months old to start going to nursery, they took pity on me and said that I could bring Jaden in as long as I stayed with him. My back and my patience readily agreed. The result? Jaden is so ready for nursery. Nursery is so NOT ready for Jaden. He loved it. Will have NO problems staying by himself when I leave (only 4 more Sundays to go!), but he is going to be a handful. While doing puzzles, his gnat like attention span would only let him do his own puzzle for no more then 2 seconds before he just had to "help" the child next to him! Then when it was reading time, he rolled around on the floor, "yelling" because it kinda sounded cool. Snack time was interesting as he shoved all his goldfish crackers into his mouth at one time, then turned to grab the goldfish belonging to the little girl next to him. He then poured his little paper cup of water all down the front of his shirt. When he let it be known through pointing that he wanted more water, they gave him a small amount. Their mistake. Let's just say that it is good that it was a "small" amount as he poured it over little Sarah's head and then took her goldfish crackers. I'm not sure they are going to let him come back!! Actually, that is not totally true. I think that they will let him back in if only for comic relief. Couldn't stop laughing.

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers