Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hopes up only to be piddled on...


Well, Jaden had our hopes up yesterday and this morning. He stayed dry in his big boy pants yesterday evening and then again this morning. He used the potty twice without prompting. Everything was looking GOOD. And then he sat at the table to eat lunch. I don't know what it is about his booster seat, maybe it is too similar to his potty seat, but every time he sits to eat he wets his pants! This morning was no exception. After 3 and a half hours without an accident, he wet enough to soak his undies and leave a little puddle on his booster seat. Bummer!! I put him back into a diaper for church. Seeing as Bryan sits up on the stand during church, I couldn't be running him out to the bathroom every 20 minutes! When we got home, I asked him if he wanted to put big boy pants back on again. A very decisive NO! was the answer. *sigh* someday...

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers