Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tomato Wars

Tomato wars. Yes, you heard right. Tomato wars. *sigh* My boys thought it was really fun to have a tomato war with Jaden's cherry tomatoes... IN MY FAMILY ROOM!! I have squished tomato in my carpet, splat marks all over my walls, and banana (yes, banana! Jaden thought he'd join the fun, but the only ammo he had was what was left of his morning snack!) gunk smeared on the floor. The total result? One very yucky room, one very miffed mommy and 4 cleaning slaves in mini bodies! Yes, Kaylee got punished too as she thought it was funny to sit there and watch the whole thing! I will have to steam clean the carpets in both the family room and the living room (tracked in by little feet) today before it really sets in. I am not so happy with my kids right now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The adventures of parenthood...Wish I could help, but it's a little bit of a drive! Good luck!

Jen said...

Stacy,
So fun to catch up with you! I loved reading your blog because it reminds me that I'm not the only one who has these bad mother days...I was laughing out loud (hopefully WITH you, not AT you). Thanks!
Jen Porter Hatch

My Blog List

Followers