Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Who Knew??!

Who knew that they make size 2T BOXERS!! Yep! Don't ask me what for, but I am grateful! I think we got the pooping in our underwear uh... licked! Jaden has been potty trained for number one for a couple of months now, but we were having such a hard time getting him to use the potty for number two. It STILL makes no sense to me. After all, it seems to me that going number 2 is a... more active process let's say. I accidentally discovered that if he went without undies of any kind (after I had had my fill of washing out undies one day, I said, "commando it is buddy!!") that he won't poop in his pants! The only thing I can think of is that the undies are tight/close fitting on the legs and he associates them with wearing a diaper... Anyway, the good news? We are on day three of the boxers and we have used the toilet EVERY SINGLE TIME! YES! Hopefully I am not jinxing the whole thing by writing about it, but I am totally stoked!! Now it would be a total bonus if I could find cheaper boxers then 2 pair for $5!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I found some for Colin in Walmart that came as a 3? pack for 5$. I wish we had the poop in the potty figured out. He has gone back to leaving "presents" on the floor.
Good luck!

April said...

Brialliant! Can I get away with boxers for my little girl? lol She's doing the same thing, peeing in the toilet is fine but poop is for undies. Yick.

My Blog List

Followers