Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Progress? Ummmm... not so much!

Jaden's latest and greatest. If I am in the kitchen loading the dishwasher or in the family room picking things up (or in the bathroom!!), Jaden seems to know it. He migrates to the "unguarded" portions of the house. We have to keep the kitchen locked now, all the time. He can unlock both the fridge and the deep freeze (YIKES!), and of course, as you all know after the last post, there isn't a "safe" spot when it comes to my dare devil. It used to be that if I could hear suspicious activity in another room and I called his name and ask him to "come here, please", he would ignore me. Pretend-that-I-can't-hear-her-and-then-she-can't-hear-me sort of thing. A few days ago that changed. Now when you call, "Jaden what are you doing in the kitchen/bathroom/bedroom/etc? Come here, please", you get a clear as day, "Just minute!! Busy!!" right back at you!!! Is it really progress that he no longer ignores, completely, my summons??

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I was so excited to add you to my blog list! Where are you now? Your kids are so adorable. Aren't boys so much fun! LOL!!!

Amy said...

That is so funny! He will definitely keep you busy. Good luck with that.

My Blog List

Followers