Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where has the time gone?

So much for my goal of writing at least every 2 weeks! It's been a month since the last post and, oh boy, what a month!! Literally. I do mean, oh boy. As in "oh boy, yes it's a boy!" It seems statistics are working against adding a girl to the Hutcherson bunch! He is beautiful though, gotta love the 3-D ultrasounds that they can do these days!! Everything looks good with him. Nice strong heart and measuring just fine for our estimated, "best guess" due date! I am feeling a bit better, for which I am truly grateful! I was not looking forward to 7-9 months of morning sickness that I have had in the past. I have stopped the weight slide that seems to plague me. I know, how fair is that? The one time in my life that I can lose weight easily and quickly and it's not good for me or the baby! I am doing ok health wise. There is a slight problem in that area, but its TMI, so I won't go there. Don't want that floating around in cyberspace! If you just HAVE to know or it'll send you to the loony bin, you can call me and I will fill you in. Not a big deal, just a situation that has potential for bad things. The only good thing about it is that I am limited to 30 pounds of lifting, so... guess what Jaden? You are 30.2 pounds! Time for you to WALK! I am 22 weeks today, only 18 more to go! And before you ask, we have NO idea on names for him yet! Any ideas?
Other things of very great importance and impact on our family have happened this month too. As of November 23rd, Bryan is the command of W company in the 266th Battalion of the 23rd Quartermaster Brigade... or something like that! All I know for sure is that it means very long, tiring hours for poor Bryan. 18 hour work days, 6 days a week, plus work on Sunday no matter how hard he tries to avoid it! He is going to be a great commander though and I am hoping that things will settle down really soon and bring things back to a sustainable work load for him.

3 comments:

Keep-N-Touch said...

Yay for little boys!!

Amy said...

wow! That is awesome. Another little boy. That is a lot of boys in your house but lucky for Kaylee. She won't have to share much! I loved being an only girl!! Congrats.

Cecile said...

Stacy,
I wanted to say that a little boy is ok with me. I love your boys. I did look up TMI and am glad I did not have it. Regarding names, if you want another J, how about Jedidiah? It means 'loved by God'. 2 Kings 12:25.

My Blog List

Followers