Thursday, December 10, 2009

Gladi-bone-spidey-soldier-jedi man!

Gladi-bone-spidey-soldier-jedi man is Jaden's new name. Anybody want to guess why? Last night, Kaylee took Jacob and Jaden upstairs to play to get them out of my hair while I cooked dinner for the crew. About 15 minutes later, I hear yelling and screaming coming from Jacob and Kaylee and fierce "growling" coming from Jaden. What in the world is going on up there? I head up to see what the ruckus is all about. I am hoping for no blood at this point. I walk in to Jaden and Jacob's room and see only Jaden standing there. He is wearing dress up clothes; army camo pants, a gladiator breastplate, a skeleton glove, a Spiderman mask, and he is brandishing up in the air a Star Wars light saber. I look at him and say "nice dress ups , bud" and immediately I hear, "mom help us!" coming from the closet. Jacob and Kaylee are being held at saber point in the closet. Jaden chased them there with his "deadly" hard plastic light saber and was holding them as prisoners with a few well placed smacks with the Jedi weapon of choice when they tried to leave. Yes. A three year old trapped a 5 and 10 year old in the closet and was a talented enough guard to keep both of them pinned. Do I really want to know what he is going to be like at 9 or 10?

1 comment:

Keep-N-Touch said...

Oh dear! I think you ARE in for trouble! He is so cute. :)

My Blog List

Followers