Sunday, February 14, 2010

Today both my littlest boys had some comic relief for me today! Thank goodness for that, as it has been a long week with all the kids taking turns being really sick! First Jaden. He was playing trains in his room being very good and we hear him singing. For a speech delayed little boy, he sure can sing! He was singing "I am a Child of God" for a while then he switched. He started in on what was supposed to be "Follow the Prophet", but it's a new one that he is learning. He was singing away at the top of his lungs, "Fa-all-all off it! FA-ALL-ALL OFF IT!" Made me LAUGH! Next was Jacob's contribution to my happy day. He's been sick since Friday night and although he hasn't thrown up since early Saturday, he has alternated between bouncing off the walls and looking pale and limp as he laid on the floor. This afternoon he came into my bedroom to complain that he didn't feel good again. I told him to go lay down on his bed and rest for a while and that maybe that would help him feel better. He tells me, "Mom, I'm not tired sick I'm... you know... the "f-word" sick" WHAT!?!?!?!!! I was thinking to myself, "oh man! What did he learn in Kindergarten this week?!" and I reluctantly asked him, "The "f-word" sick? What's the "f-word"?" I just cringed waiting for his answer wondering how I am going to explain that he can't use this word. He says, "you know, Mom... frow-up (throw up)sick". Bryan and I both about wet ourselves laughing... well, at least pregnant me about wet myself!

3 comments:

April said...

HaHaHa!!! Man I hate it when the kids are "f-word sick". lol

My 2-year-old says, "Follow the prophet. He goes away!"

Heidi said...

Oh, the sweet things they say!
Sorry to hear they've been sick though. That's always no fun!

Keep-N-Touch said...

That is too cute! Our girls think the "F" word is spelled F-A-R-T. Kids keep things in perspective, don't they?

My Blog List

Followers