Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Too tired!

Well, it's been too long since I last posted, but I have been so tired!! The kids have all been sick and I think that they are all FINALLY better!! After two and a half weeks of solid sick, we had better be done or I quit! We've had walking pneumonia, colds, ear infections, coughs, and two DIFFERENT (yes, all 4 kids went through both...one at a time) intestinal viruses. I am so done. The littlest, yet to be named, Hutcherson is doing well. He is growing as expected and although he is sometimes head down and sometimes not, he still has time and room to fix it himself so we are just waiting for now. It's been said that the first two babies had "Motel 6" rooms at this point in the pregnancy, the next two had "Super 8" rooms. This one has a whole "Hilton suite"! Nice huh?! Is it any wonder that I am ready for a nap by 8 am?

2 comments:

April said...

Really makes you appreciate those days when you could just roll your pregnant self over and go back to sleep doesn't it? And when the baby comes, there's the "sleeping when the baby sleeps" right? After 1 or 2, that's pretty much NOT happening. :) Good Luck! Hope the sickies are all gone for a while.

Heidi said...

Has this been national sick month??? My kids have all been taking turns too!
I love the hotel analogy! So true!!!

My Blog List

Followers