Sunday, July 22, 2007

Tootin' antelopes!

For once the funny "quote of the day" comes from someone other than Jake. Yesterday, I was in the dining room and happened to look down at the ground under the table. There was a funny looking orange square on the ground. Ethan was standing next to me and I asked him "what is that under the table?", being younger and more flexible than I, he dropped to the floor to investigate. He poked it around for a second and then tells me "It's an antelope mom!" An antelope?! "A what?" I asked. AN ANTELOPE! It was a piece of C-antelope that Jake had dropped on the floor at lunch. Then tonight Ethan had a doosey. Aunt Jenny is here visiting and we kicked Kaylee out of her bed so that Jenny can have a place to sleep. The kids were fighting over who got to sleep on the air mattress on the floor. Kaylee got it the first night and so it was Ethan's turn tonight. Kaylee complained that she didn't want to sleep in her brothers bed cause it "stinks". Aunt Jenny asked Ethan whey it stunk and he says "It's cause I toot in it every night. It doesn't stink to me!" Oh, help me please, I have three boys and this is just the tip of the iceberg! Kaylee had her own funny moment today too. For dinner I made homemade egg rolls and stir fry. She tasted it and says, "MMMM! This is good! Mom, you should be a CHEF when you grow up!!" When I grow up huh? Thought that had already happened, but I guess that shows you what I know!

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers