Friday, March 12, 2010

Hmmmmm...


Well, supposedly I have 34 days left till we get to meet our new little one (STILL as yet to be named of course! grrrrr), but I'm not so sure it'll be 34 days! As of yesterday, he has dropped. It took me 2 hours to do 30 minutes of errand running this morning. I am really slowing down! Good thing that Bryan came home yesterday from log warrior (training for his soldiers). He had been gone a week and I was just about done in. It's not like he has the time or energy to contribute TONS at home, after all he works 12-15 hour days or longer, but something about knowing he's coming home at some point helps a ton! He did so well at log warrior, his first as a commander, and I am proud of him. He is an amazing man, a wonderful daddy, an awesome husband, a great provider that allows me to stay at home with my wonderful babies, and a righteous priesthood holder. I. Am. So. Blessed!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

It's always hard when Daddy is gone.
I feel your pain. Lets do a jumping jack challenge for each other! Maybe these little guys will come out sooner than later! ;)

My Blog List

Followers