Friday, March 26, 2010

OK people, poll time!

Since it seems that Bryan and I are stalled out on names, I thought it would be fun to take a little poll of family and friends on names that you all like! I am going to list the names, first and middle. If the name has a ? after it, it means that no middle name has been thought of yet! Leave your vote (or even 2) in the comments section of the post!
Clayton Dale
Caleb Dale
Corey Dale
Carson Dale
Conner Dale
Dallin Curtis
Grayson Dale
Joesph Dale
Kyle ??
Lucas Dale
Marcus Dale
Spencer Dale
Tanner Dale
Zakary Curtis/Dale

Please note, my favorites (Quinn, Carter, and Riley) are absent from this list. As are some of Bryan's favorites that we have removed because the other one can't stand the name. Sigh. Oh, and one other thing, Curtis Dale is Bryan's dad and he is the only grandparent that doesn't have a grandchild with a middle name that was chosen for him. We would like to find something that works for both of us, plus goes with Curtis or Dale. No small task huh?

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I like Carson and Tanner the best. Of course, you could steal my last one and do Rylan.

Keep-N-Touch said...

I have always liked Caleb... and Riley. :)

lds family said...

Curtis Dale. I always think it is great when a child is named after a grand parent.

Heidi said...

You're asking the wrong person here...because I love all those names! (And we haven't decided on a name yet either!) We usually can't decide until we see and hold the baby. So we go to the hospital with our list of names.
But...I really like Marcus Dale, and all the "C" names are just too hard to choose from!

Smilinsteph said...

I love Grayson Dale!!

Unknown said...

grandpa votes Tanner , Conner, Caleb in that order. Grandma still undecided but would like to point out that Joseph Dale would be the same initials as Jacob Daniel

Valinda said...

You have some pretty good names to choose from. I think I like the way Clayton Dale sounds but I really like Bible names so Caleb Dale would be my first choice. Joseph Dale is nice too (or are you planning on spelling it as printed?) but I thought all the J's might get confusing. I also like the sound of Zakary Dale/Curtis...you're right, both names work with Zakary. I'm sure I haven't been much help, but at least it's another opinion. I'm looking forward to my new nephew. :-)

Unknown said...

Grandma is so confused!(big suprise)I think I'm liking Caleb (Kaleb?)the best. Tanner is a close second, Carson a close third. It can't be Greyson, as cousin Kurt's son is Greyson, and cousin Elli's son is named Greyer. I don't like Clayton bkz of Clayton Hatch.(no offense Clayton) Corey is so-so. Lucas would become Lukie and would probably morph into Lugie and you would not want to name your child after a wad of phlem! I kinda like Conner, but isn't that the name of one of the 2 brothers at Sherrie's school that had "issues"? Otherwise, I do like Conner. Hmmm, what to choose, what to choose. Guess by now you're sorry you asked!

April said...

Grayson & Carson

Amy said...

I like either Grayson Dale or Carson Dale. Those are great names. Good Luck!

Heidi said...

stacy, send me an email so I can add you to our blog list. I'm putting our family blog private.
Thanks!!!
roylancemom@gmail.com

April said...

What did you end up naming the new baby? I saw a new pic on your Facebook but nothing here on the blog. (hint, hint) ;)

My Blog List

Followers